Electric Band Marzipan - Clocks on Fire


so uh some deja vu happening

so Betsy and I were talking today and I like Betsy she's cool

but I come home and apparently Cocks has an email! This isn't rare. I read through, and they sound fine. I realize that I'll be posting their music whether I enjoy it or not.

but their bandcamp

look at their fucking bandcamp background? yeah that's right. Betsy is Electric Band Marzipan

anyways I don't have much to say about them. Dilla influenced trip-hop like Franc was asking for. They're lying when they say they're chill, though. You dance to this shit. Dance like a drugged out hip-hop Billy Joel.

I will be showering while listening to Clocks on Fire again.

and their album art isn't pretty.(!)

this is their Bandcamp, and this is their facebook.

'n

1 comments:

B, The Space Troll said...

Lol their band is named after a suger confection. Wonder if they know what marzipan is?

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Cockmariners