fuck today

not going over there

not doing it

this is my blog and I feel like it's the only thing we've ever owned

I've never really owned anything

I've only been Doug for a couple years and now I'm cutting off the umbilical cord that gave me the name

I've always wanted to make a list of people I love but it's fuckin' awful

I can't stand not loving people
not loving people is the worst thing of all

I own nothing

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

'n

3 comments:

zebrah said...

Fuck today, it was worse than yesterday, but it will be better than tomorrows agony.

Anonymous said...

You own yourself.

A.

T-Rone (Because "Y"s are for suckers.) said...

Whine all you like about not owning a damn thing Doug, but if you'll complain about owning nothing then give me yer damn cards, wuss.

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Cockmariners