it's only selfish if you hold yourself above others

"because I want to" is far more of a legitimate reason than some people might think it is. after all, it is your choice, isn't it? you shouldn't need a reason for your opinions, or why you chose to be who you are or do what you do. you don't need to explain to anyone why you like this kind of music. there might not even be a reason, (you just do.)

I was told recently she didn't want to impose her personal rights upon others. (Yes I'm implying that we all have inherit personal rights, deal with it.) How silly is this thought process? I don't want to impose my own name on other people, because they might feel uncomfortable with it. Fuck that noise, it's your name goddamnit. The rest of the world won't (and shouldn't) think for you. This is something you want, so take it, it's yours.

that's what I got outta OF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Cockmariners