I haven't listened to music in years


I haven't listened to music in years.

Any suggestions on what to post? I'm out of ideas. More OF, I think.

Kiza, or S-Harp as he will now be known, has a bandcamp. So check out his EP, Unborn, here

Any and all suggestions would be fantastic. Just name anything you'd want to share. I'll download and upload a high quality mp3 copy.

also, I'll just hype this here
there's a new lucid dreaming podcast in town, and this one isn't going to tank! The guys that run it are fucking HILARIOUS and have some serious personality. I'll be on the show sometime in March, and I hope to plug Cocks on it as much as possible.
get lucid get money


'n

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should post Horsecock Pixel And The Step-father

Anonymous said...

http://www.bandfreaks.com/ this may help you

The Cockmariners said...

let's try something else, neh?

ReSoul said...

Re Post Alec Empire The Destroyer. Do it. Do it. DO IT.

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Cockmariners